BCS National Championship Live-Blog: Florida/OSU- 4th Quarter

Monday, January 08, 2007

It's Mangina Time! Charles Davis pictured.

So I'm not about to shrink that picture, so I'm going to just type random thoughts to get out of these small paragraphs. OSU's offense is not good. Florida is playing tentatively in the second half. Type Mangina into google images into google and tell/show me what you get.

Troy Smith is absolutely hammered on 3rd and long, and the Bucks look like garbage. I'm done with the formalities here.....how do you let a player go unblocked in the 4th quarter. Florida gets the ball at about the 35, and I'm calling it now for the Gators.....just go up top and end this mess.

Good play by Leak to throw the ball away when no one was open. Didn't try to force it like he normally does. He then runs the ball for a first down......Heisman who?????

"He's minutes away from silencing those who have ridden him so HARD this entire year. And there are many who will hop on his bandwagon now!"- TB, yelling at us for no apparent reason. Dunh nah nah nah nah nah.....GO GATORS!

Tebow has way too much energy for any human being.

One More Dying Quail said... Huh, huh - They're gonna jump on Chris Leak's bandwagon tonight.Yes, I'm sure they are.

Great point. He's a damn senior! How the hell do you hop on a player's bandwagon after they've graduated. Root for him to be drafted in the third round?!?!?!

Wow....crazy call by the Gators. I personally would have kicked it and taken a four possession lead, but it doesn't matter. Tebow destroys the OSU line.

41-14.....f'ing blowout.


Ah Steve Spurrier....my hero. More penalties for OSU. In my life I've never seen a team that was supposed to be THIS good......look THIS bad. Maybe the USC game did tell us about the Big 10. Smith escapes a sack....as it matters now to NOT force things.....and then falls on his ass.

"They didn't come right to him on that play. They had to go around a few guys."- CD, Mangina Davis.....they call those people the offensive line. You have to go around them every play.

"Are the Gators just going to win everything this year? Football, Basketball.....Dancing with the Stars?"- CD, I hate you Mangina.....I hate you.

I don't even have the words to describe this destruction. Yes I hate the Buckeyes, and most people will harp on the Buckeyes "failing", but you cannot say enough about this Florida Team. They just demolished the Buckeyes on every level. Can't wait for the riots.

Awful GF would you like to say anything?

"Hey football....rugby....whateva. Hahahahahahah."- CD, not funny.

awful gf said... well....hmmm...there will probably be riots in columbus tonight....I wish Ted Ginn wasn't hurt....but yeah it was bad tonight.

Hmmm not quite the reaction I was looking for, but okay........

"It feels so good. And he doesn't mind flash dancing out of there."- CD, Umm what?

Everyone give it up for your National Champions the Florida Gators. Chris Meyers can only get Dallas Baker as an interview. So much for the Big Ten. "You're not going to propose or anything?"- CM, very smooth.

Final 41-14. I'm sick of the Gators.....how bout you?

So I guess I should tell you the winner of the Bowl Pick'em Contest.....drum roll......

Well it's a tie......(not really). Mini Me from WBRS Sports and Bosox Siobhan from Opposum-Palooza both win a t-shirt and a post on the site. The crazy thing was that both of them.....including The DC Sports Chick (who finished second) picked Florida.

Mini-ME wins the tiebreaker with a total of 51 over BoSox's 48. Don't think it could be any closer, so they both win. Congrats, and thanks to everyone for playing. We'll most certainly be back with another competition for March Madness.


Oh wait.....we're not done. The FOX outro from someone who sounds like Ceiline Dion is HORRIBLE. "ITTTTTT'S TIIIIIIIIME TO SAAAAAAY GOODBYE!". And then some dude cuts in (I can't believe I'm live-blogging an outro but this is horrible) "I TOOOOOOOOO SAY GOOOOOOODBYE!"

ONE SHINNING MOMENT YOU ARE NOT! That was so horrible....I don't even have words. I'll just show you how it should be done.....

30 Comments:

eewwww....I'm going to have nightmares....

awful gf said...
Jan 8, 2007, 11:22:00 PM  

Can we slap a "Things You Can't Unsee" tag on this one?

Jan 8, 2007, 11:22:00 PM  

way to block for your QB

awful gf said...
Jan 8, 2007, 11:23:00 PM  

As you wish OMDQ.

Jan 8, 2007, 11:24:00 PM  

That's the second sac-shrinking item I've seen in my blog-reading today, AA.

The first is this PK on Romo imagined man-love from KSK, because you had to cause me pain, I need to share it right back.

Signal to Noise said...
Jan 8, 2007, 11:24:00 PM  

that picture is sick....shrink it...shink it

Anonymous said...
Jan 8, 2007, 11:27:00 PM  

Thank you. If I continue to post here in the future, I expect to make full use of that one and "The Greatness That Is Andre Ware".

Oh, and STN? May you burn in hell for making me read that.

Jan 8, 2007, 11:28:00 PM  

Huh, huh - They're gonna jump on Chris Leak's bandwagon tonight.

Yes, I'm sure they are.

Jan 8, 2007, 11:28:00 PM  

so much for your site being nice and clean....

Anonymous said...
Jan 8, 2007, 11:30:00 PM  

The Tebowner scores, and Gator Nation's blue balls are no more.

Signal to Noise said...
Jan 8, 2007, 11:36:00 PM  

anyone notice that all of those babies are white....

Anonymous said...
Jan 8, 2007, 11:38:00 PM  

OMDQ - been burning in the fire since 1994, sir.

"If there's a hell below, we're all going to go." - Curtis Mayfield.

Signal to Noise said...
Jan 8, 2007, 11:42:00 PM  

yes a whole 84 yards....

awful gf said...
Jan 8, 2007, 11:44:00 PM  

STN - I've already forgiven you. I used it to make my first contribution to KSK.

Jan 8, 2007, 11:44:00 PM  

"Fifth time he's been sacked tonight." - can you really call it a sack if the quarterback just sort of falls down?

Jan 8, 2007, 11:46:00 PM  

we already heard troy's story...blah blah blah

Anonymous said...
Jan 8, 2007, 11:47:00 PM  

Florida is kicking ass in this game...shouldn't we be talking about them instead of Troy Smith, who has done NOTHING in this game?

Also, this just in: Troy Smith heals the sick.

I think Troy Smith might be Jesus.

Jan 8, 2007, 11:49:00 PM  

I'm going to issue a correction before I leave for work on that post I wrote about Troy Smith being the #1 QB earlier today.

I have to go eat some serious crow right now. Does Merrill Hoge have any room at his table or is it full up with crow from his VY-slamming?

Signal to Noise said...
Jan 8, 2007, 11:49:00 PM  

Guess what - that "unity chain" is the lamest thing I've ever seen.

Jan 8, 2007, 11:50:00 PM  

looked like a ghetto thug chain...

Anonymous said...
Jan 8, 2007, 11:52:00 PM  

well....hmmm...there will probably be riots in columbus tonight....I wish Ted Ginn wasn't hurt....but yeah it was bad tonight

awful gf said...
Jan 8, 2007, 11:54:00 PM  

they just left people open tonight...didn't block for troy...tressel made bad calls...

awful gf said...
Jan 8, 2007, 11:55:00 PM  

Steve Spurrier would have let the Gators score at least two more TDs.

I'm really kinda pumped that the Gators have won a BCS Title while Spurrier is playing in the freaking Music City Bowl or wherever with S. Carolina. That's pretty funny when you think about it.

Jay said...
Jan 8, 2007, 11:57:00 PM  

I'm getting a "Boise State Number 1" chant going - who's with me?!

Jan 8, 2007, 11:59:00 PM  

I don't know what kind of response you want....it was a HORRIBLE game...not good for the Big Ten....

awful gf said...
Jan 9, 2007, 12:01:00 AM  

"You're not going to propose or anything...it's an inside joke."

It's only an inside joke if not a lot of people know about it. One or two (billion) people have heard about that incident.

Jan 9, 2007, 12:03:00 AM  

This is both an honor and a privilege to even be asked to participate in such a prestigious and legendary competition. To finish out on top is a dream come true, something I have believed I could accomplish ever since I was a little boy.

I wear size Adult Large sir!

SAMO said...
Jan 9, 2007, 12:59:00 AM  

The win here bodes well for 2007 in every other aspect of my life.And I'd like to thank Jesus, who made it all possible.

BoSox Siobhan said...
Jan 9, 2007, 7:13:00 AM  

Damn, I was so close. Oh well.

Looking forward to March Madness!

DCSportsChick said...
Jan 9, 2007, 9:57:00 AM  

"Wow....crazy call by the Gators. I personally would have kicked it and taken a four possession lead"

23 points is still 3 possessions.

Anonymous said...
Jan 9, 2007, 3:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment