Wrestling Reports Are Hard To Do Live

Thursday, June 05, 2008

The "Tales From The News Desk" posts haven't been coming as frequently as of late because there really hasn't been anything to share. Sure I could shown you the Bill O'Reilly clip or the Sue Simmons f-bomb, but you've more than likely seen those before. Well I've found the perfect clip for your Thursday morning. Watch as this Greensboro reporter....well just watch....



Wrestling events always bring out the best in people. I was in attendance for Macho Man's return to the WCW back in the day (only Wrestling match I've ever been to) and I think I drank so much that I tried to punch the Big Show. I also think I may have pissed my pants, but that's another story.

Anywho, Mountain Men kissing unsuspecting reporters will always have a spot on this site.

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 8:41 AM

5 Comments:

Dude ... umm ... this is a setup ... that is the boogie woogie man.

Anonymous said...
Jun 5, 2008, 9:16:00 AM  

Bald headed geek! Bald headed geek!

Anonymous said...
Jun 5, 2008, 10:00:00 AM  

I once tried to pick a fight with Mr. Perfect on the mean streets of Toledo. And now he's dead. I think that means that I won.

GMoney said...
Jun 5, 2008, 10:28:00 AM  

"We're sorry, this video is no longer available"

UnHoly Diver said...
Jun 5, 2008, 1:32:00 PM  

http://macgsworld.blogspot.com/2008/06/boogie-woogie-wanted-some-sugga.html

Mac G said...
Jun 6, 2008, 10:07:00 AM  

Post a Comment